Treasurer General of the Congregation
The General Administration of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament is in search of a Treasurer General. This is a full-time, salaried position (40 hours a week, Monday through Friday and occasional weekends). This person manages the administration of financial matters, supervises and guides others who have financial responsibility, prepares and oversees budgets, prepares and presents financial reports, and assures that accurate financial records
To qualify,an individual must be able to:
- Exhibit professional and ethical behavior;
- Demonstrate accountability, punctuality, and availability
- Maintain confidentiality; -Multi-task and shift priorities as
- Have excellent organizational and time-management skills; be detailed-oriented -Operate as a team player;
- Exercise diligent stewardship of resources.
The requirements listed below are representative of the abilities needed to perform essential functions:
- Education and/or Experience: Master’s degree in Business or Bachelor’s degree with experience; licensed Certified Public Accountant (desirable); at least five years’ experience in a financial management position; at least three years’ experience with the Quick Books accounting system; management of investments
- Language Skills: oral, written, and presentation; ability to communicate complex financial issues in simple,
- Mathematical Skills: ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as payroll, discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages
- Other Skills: computer proficiency with advanced knowledge of accounting and spreadsheet software; ability to meet deadlines; self-initiative; working knowledge of tax laws & regulations; proficiency in generally accepted accounting and auditing principles & standards; strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
We are good people providing a great place to work.
If you are interested in receiving more information, please contact
Sister Irma Gonzalez, Finance Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Application: January 15, 2023